I was honored and humbled to receive these reviews and thanks from DHHS for my talk at NH DHHS Family Support conference.
"Based on the conference evaluation forms received, your session received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 and it is clear that this was another highly successful Family Support Conference and your participation in the conference contributed greatly to its success.
Here are the comments made regarding your workshop:
· Excellent. I learned a lot from Oonagh and felt like finally I wasn't the only one with her opinions of GG & what doctors know about it.
· It was very informative and inspiring. Oonagh Williams was very funny, knowledgeable and down-to-earth person.
· Learned a lot from her.
· Excellent. Learned so much!
· Different topic than I've seen before. Well done!
· Excellent topic, definitely have more food related speakers in the future. Food plays such an important role in our health and well-being.
· She was very knowledgeable, kept your attention and very informative.
· Great lady. She gets it.
· Love on line handout link with the information! Less paper!
Again, thank you for giving your time and being a part of the 2018 Conference.